Sink Ships



There are 12 school days left. What. I don't know what to think about that.

When I first made this post, it was just the picture and no words. I didn't think I had anything to say but I guess I'm just not a very good public journal-er.

Today, in Physics, Mr. Hamlen was talking about how he went to SFU and how he thinks UBC is way too anal. That meant a lot to me especially when he said that in a class where basically every single person is getting freaking 278% in Physics and swimming in scholarship money from UBC. All except for me. That made me feel so much better about my new change of plans to go to SFU (partly out of a last resort, but my own decision, nonetheless). I know I'll belong there way more than I'd belong at UBC or any other school. Hell, Mr. Comeau went to Simon Fraser! Uncle Raymond once said that it's not the school that makes you smart; it's all just you in the end. I was pretty sure I would like SFU before but now I couldn't be happier that I'm going to be going there. Thank you, world, for opening my eyes.

I think I've decided to go back to my original plan and make my dinner dance dress. I had had the idea since last summer but I never did it. Now that it seems like I'll never find a dress I like in time, I think I'm going to go for the other plan. I need to go buy fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts