Steveston

June 19th was our photo trip to Steveston. This time, we asked Mr. Tam to come shoot with us. First, we walked around the docks and got some shots of the water and the boats. Then, we circled along the water for a bit before deciding to drive out of Steveston to go eat at Milestone's. After dinner, we went to check out the Richmond Oval which looked really great and made me want to ice skate so badly! Then we headed out to the airport and along the way, we followed this patch of sky with clouds and streams of light poking through. It looked really amazing and we eventually found this great boggy area for shooting the almost setting sun. Then, we ended the night by hanging out at the hangers and waited for planes to land. I pretty much failed at catching the planes on camera but it was great fun just hanging around there until it was dark.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts