Well, bye.

June the 8th was our very last day of high school ever. Ever. It wasn't as sad as I thought it would be but bittersweet nonetheless. We spent the whole day in our classes just chilling, then picked up our grad gowns, cleaned our lockers, and picked our yearbooks up. We ended up having to wait for at least 40 minutes to get our yearbooks because they were being brought up in an elevator that broke down. Pretty funny situation, actually. After finally getting our yearbooks, I discovered that they left my baby picture out of my write up. Great, what a nice surprise. I wasn't actually too impressed by this year's yearbook. I love, love, love the cover but most of the insides just don't really cut it. We stayed for a bit more after that to sign yearbooks and then that was it. Bye, high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts