Bermuda Triangle

On August 17th, Wilson & I went to SFU to pick up my upass & library/id card. I ended up only being able to get my library/id card that day because the upass machine was down at all 3 campuses. What are the chances! So I ended up having to go back and pick it up the next day. After that, we attempted to look for my classes and ultimately failed. But that's okay because we had lots of fun wandering around my new campus. I love that little area in AQ with the big, blue triangle and a slightly hidden entrance. I never knew it was there but it was so nice and private.




( photo credit )

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts