Cuteshi

You guessed it: a food post. Wilby & I went Oyama Sushi Saturday and we were surprised to find that the restaurant was basically a house! It was a really nice place, the service was nice, and the food was really good. We ordered way too much food and had to get much of it packed to go for nummy dinner the next day. I got the veggie combo which consisted of a vegetable roll, sweet potato tempura roll, and avocado roll. Wilby got a bunch of shit haha. The avocado was my favourite & the potato croquettes were yummy too.















Oh, and this is the bunny I made Wilbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts