If Stars Shouldn't Shine


STILL LAST WEEK

Saturday
Our phototrip for this month was to Maplewood Farm in North Van. I vaguely remember going there when I was very little but seeing it again, I had absolutely no recollection of it. I was mostly just looking forward to seeing the bunnies. :)








This was pretty funny. There was probably food in her stroller!


In the greenhouse! It felt like Hong Kong weather in there.



And then, the most exciting part of the farm! We saved it for last. The "Rabbitat"!





They were all so obese. I guess they don't get out much.





After we finished with the farm, and after my eye stopped watering like a garden hose (I may have pet a goat and then rubbed my eye.. oops), we drove to Deep Cove to explore a little bit of North Van. The houses there are huge and probably cost a couple million.





Deep Cove is a lot of water, a lot of mountain, a lot of kayaks, a lot of rich people, a lot of steep hills, and some pricey ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts