You want some Red Puss?

The day before yesterday, I went to Jonathan's BBQ and it was such a good night! It was seriously the first time hanging out with my friends this whole summer and I missed them so much!






Desiree made grilled bell peppers for me! They were really good.




The whole time, Martin was like "shit, this is so homo!"

















The best part of the night for me was at the end when people were tipsy/drunk and we all just sat there and talked and had a real heart-to-heart, yanno know? Haha, well sort of. It was mostly just really funny and laid back and that kind of atmosphere is the best ever. A lot of the time I forget how lucky I am to have friends like these but that night assured me of it.

1 comment:

Jessica (Healthy Exposures) said...

I just absolutely adore your photography. You are perfect at candids, capturing mood - I honestly feel like I was there laughing along, too! Glad you all had a great time. And keep up the great work ;)

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts