Physics

May 9: Physics Day. I'm not too fond of Playland but it was alright for pictures.

I seem to get that a lot. Usually when I'm with my camera. No idea why that would be.









I'm still working on the panorama of Playland from above (from the top of the ferris wheel). I'm not entirely sure if it'll actually work out though because I was too scared to move myself over the edge of the cart thing so I just held the camera over the edge, away from my eye, and snapped a ton of random photos. Hi, I'm dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts