Mary

I haven't posted in over a month. There have been too many things happening too fast for me to keep up! Alright, since I last posted, I've gone on my first "photoshoot" with Mary & Tessa on April 4th. It was definitely an experience I needed to get & I'm not entirely sure that kind of thing works for me because it's so hard to come up with ideas on the spot that will make the model and the area look good. I'm probably not a great portrait photographer. Luckily, Mary totally knew what she was doing and she looks good no matter what she does so I barely even had to do anything except for pressing that damn shutter.














No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts