OBAMA DAY #2

HAPPY INAUGURATION DAY!!! It's finally come! I couldn't be happier and I'm not even American! It doesn't even feel like he's become the President of the United States. It feels like he's become the President of the World.






Haaaaale yeah.

Look at this qt!


White House gone black. LOL, I love it.

I was watching CBC's coverage and they were talking about Obama's international visit to Canada! I really hope he comes to Vancouver and not just Ottawa. It would be INCREDIBLE seeing him in the flesh. I need to be assured that he's real.

GOOD LUCK, PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts