Sleigh Ride

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas Eve's Eve, Wilson & I went to Joey's for dinner and then to Bright Nights. We bumped into Mr. Tam at Bright Nights with his family which was such a coincidence! Unfortunately, after waiting a while in the ridiculously long line up, we found out that tickets to the train ride were actually sold out already and the line was for people who already had tickets. Oh well! We just walked around the rest of the light's display and left when my fingers froze off.











Oh Christmas day, I went over to Wilson's to exchange gifts, make perogies for his family dinner, and then went to dinner at his grandma's house. The Sweetest gave me the bunny mittens I saw at the SFU bookstore, headphones for next door's "problem", and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD! THANK YOU!! I love them! The dinner was great! We got to hang out with his cousins for most of the time. His cousin Brian was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts