Magic

On July 17th, Wilson & I had the chance to shoot Kathy at Queen Elizabeth Park! I had this flowerchild theme in mind but it didn't really end up working out but that's okay because I still got plenty of great shots. We shot at the celebration pavillion and locations around the quarry gardens. I'm sure we made Kathy super nervous but she was great and looks good no matter what she does. And I'm do glad she liked the pictures!!













After Kathy's shoot, we went to English Bay to watch the first of the HSBC Celebration of Lights fireworks, Canada! The early birds who were there since 5pm (thanks guys!) nabbed us a fantastic spot on the congested beach, perfect for pictures. We hung out there and waited excitedly for the fireworks to start at 10pm. They turned out to be AMAZING. Probably 10 times better because of a certain person there to watch it with me. I was literally going "WOW" every 5 seconds. Magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts