Maps

June 22nd was our summer hang out crew's first hangout together at Jonathan's. It started out as a BBQ in his backyard until it started raining and we had to bring the party indoors. We played Taboo for a bit and then rocked Rockband for the rest of the night. SooO addicting. I ended up coming home and downloading Maps from the game. Oh my god.






This is Raymond eating a cheese-instead-of-marshmellow s'more and not realizing it was cheese. He thought that's just what it tasted like and didn't want to be mean about Desiree's cooking so he pretended like it was good and completely normal hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About


Hi, I'm Gail. I'm a 20 year old student in Vancouver, BC. I dance and I take photographs. I have a wishbone where my backbone ought to be.

This is a place for experiments and mistakes and inconsistency and trying to find out who I am and what I want to do. This blog is a collection of bad pictures, great pictures, good luck, real food, run-on sentences, happiness, inspiration, beautiful things, and moments in time.

Subscribe to Blog


Search My Blog


Recent Posts